Arrive & Evening Burj Khalifa.
- Arrive at Dubai International Airport & transfers to the hotel.
- Later in the evening, Visit Burj Khalifa, before opening was known as Burj Dubai, for some reason, to everyone surprise during the opening ceremony was officially announced Burj Khalifa, in honour of his Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the president of United Arab Emirates. The main attraction for visitors to visit the Observation Deck, top of the Burj Khalifa tower located at 124th floor, where visitors are on top of Dubai. The visit starts at ground floor of Dubai Mall where tickets are purchased. Overnight at the Hotel.
Dubai City Tour & Evening Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- After breakfast Morning, get ready for Dubai City Tour- Discover the new and old city of Dubai. Visit the most magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 and designed in the style of Fatima mosques in Egypt.
- To visit the mosques you are required to wear appropriate clothing like trouser, long sleeves and scarf for ladies. Stop Jumeriah Public Beach, passing bay Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel inthe world.We continue our journey and pass by the Sheikh’s Mohamed palace, there after we drive through the eighth wonder of the world the manmade island Palm Jumeirah, then take a short break by the creak to view the amazing architecture of Deira Towers. We then visit the fascinating underground Dubai Museum housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1800 from sea rocks and gypsum to defend the city. Inside, feel the cooling effect of an old wind tower; wander past cabinets housing traditional khanjars (curved daggers) as well as musical instruments dated 300bcs.
While in the basement you could view film of Dubai dated 1930’s, market life from 1950s, dense life, and learn how the early pearl divers risked their lives for the bounty of the Gulf water. Pots, weapons, tombs, jewellery found during the 3rd B.C. We continue passing by the colorful textile market, stop at the gold souk and find ourselves amazed at the sheer volume of dazzling gold jewellery.
- In the evening you will proceed to visit Dhow Cruise, DHOW CRUISE DINNER(1930 hours to 2300 hours) – you will be picked up from the hotel at 1930 hours for the dhow cruise and transfer to the hotel , there you will enjoy water, soft drink tea or coffee and international buffet dinner. What could be more romantic than a dinner aboard a dhow as its slips silently along Dubai Creek by moonlight?
- Your cruise aboard one of these traditional wooden vessels offers an intriguingly different view this amazing city – a portrait of the true character for Dubai, the intertwining of traditional and modern. You will see old the splendid architecture of Dubai as the Sheikh Saeed’s house, the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid and the Heritage village are reminiscent of days gone by. Dinner served with complimentary soft drink, and water. Over night at the hotel.
Abu Dhabi City tour with Lunch & Evening free
- After breakfast take day return excursion to ABUDHABI
- CAPITAL TOUR ABU DHABI – 0900 – 1700 hours min. of 4 people daily inclusive of water, tickets to museum. We start our journey from Dubai travel past the worlds man-made port at Jebel Ali and onward for a two drive through coastal desert scenery, studded with acacia tress. The first stop – Petroleum Exhibition, Women’s Handy Craft or Heritage Village, due to the fact that they all closed at 1200 midday. A short drive takes you to Al Husn Palace the only palace in the country you can enter. Originally built in 1793 to establish political order, the palace belongs to the grandfather of Sheikh Khalifa the current President of the UAE. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates occupying 87% of its total land of 83,600 square km. Many of its striking examples of modern architecture show intriguing interpretations of Islamic themes captured in today’s materials. Shimmering skyscrapers, villas and palaces line our route along the Reveira-style corniche with its blue Gulf waters and enticing offshore islands. Stop by the biggest and famous Marina mall for lunch or shopping before we return back to Dubai.
- Evening is free for your leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Morning free & afternoon Desert Safari with Dinner
- After breakfast, morning is free for your leisure.
- Later in the evening proceed to Desert Safari Tour, Desert Safari – full of fun adventure and excitement where you experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. We stop the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for some breathtaking photographs and refresh your selves with mineral water. WE then continue our journey to our Bedouin Campsite located in the heart of the Desert, where soft drink, water, tea or coffees are available for you to choose from. Camel rides waits for you. Trial of local smoking called Shisha or Hubbly Bubbly on different flavors. While you relax and recline in the tents or tables with carpet and pillows a delicious BBQ is being prepared under the starlit sky. Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer shows a fascinating dance to a rhythm of an Arabic music, thereafter BBQ buffet dinner will be served. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast, Check out from Hotel & rest of the day is free for your leisure. Later transfer to Airport to take flight to India.