- Beijing : Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Lama Temple, Great Wall of China, Olympic Stadium , Water Cube Acrobat Show, Summer Palace.
- Xian: Pagoda, Terracotta Warriors, Bell & Drum Tower.
- Guilin: Elephant Trunk Hill, Red Flute Cave, Li River Cruise.
- Chongqing: City Tour.
- Cruise: Yangtze Cruise, Three Gorges Dam Project.
- Shanghai: Jade Buddha Temple, Yuvuan Garden, Zhujiajiao, Pearl Tower & Bund.
- Private transfers between airports/railway stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots as mentioned.
- Hotel accommodation based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- One driver and one English-speaking guide on normal sightseeing activities in each destination.
- All entrances paid as per the itinerary.
- Daily lunch and Dinner at Indian restaurant & lunch and dinner on the cruise will be prepared by our chef.
- Train: 2nd class super-fast train Beijing/Xian.
- Airfare: Xian-Guilin, Guilin – Chongqing, Wuhan -Shanghai.
- Hong Kong add – on cost includes flights from Shanghai – Hong Kong
- International airfare
- Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
- Tips for guides, escort, drivers, bellman, etc. (5USD/P/Day)
- $ 25.00 Mandatory Tips & Portage for the Cruise.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- Any items not specified in the plan.
Departure Dates: Wednesday arrival in Beijing.
- : 06, 20, 27
- : 04 & 18
- : 01 & 15
- : 13 & 27
- : 03 ,17 & 31
- : 07, 14, 21 & 28
- : 12