Tour Highlights: Mainland China
- Beijing : Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Lama Temple, Great Wall of China, Olympic Stadium , Water Cube Acrobat Show, Summer Palace.
- Xian: Pagoda, Terracotta Warriors, Bell & Drum Tower.
- Chongqing: City Tour.
- Cruise: Yangtze Cruise, Three Gorges Dam Project.
- Shanghai: Jade Buddha Temple, Yuvuan Garden, Zhujiajiao, Pearl Tower & Bund & Suzhou.
- Private transfers between airports/railway stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots as mentioned. Separated transfer will incur extra charges.
- Hotel accommodation based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- One driver and one English-speaking guide on normal sightseeing activities in each destination.
- All First-Gate entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary.
- Daily lunch and Dinner at Indian restaurant, lunch and dinner Prepared by our chef on the Cruiser.
- 2nd class super-fast train Beijing/Xian. Airfare Xian/Chongqing, Yichang/shanghai.
- International airfare
- Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
- Tips for guides, escort, drivers, etc. (5USD/P/Day/day)
- Tips on Yangtze River cruise. (25USD/PP)
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
- Any items not specified in the plan.
- Flight from Shanghai – Narita (if joining the add on to Japan)
Tour Highlights: Japan
- Tokyo : Hamarikyu Garden, Sumida River Cruise, Asakusa Kannon Temple, MT Fuji, Hakone.
- Kyoto: City Tour.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in first Class Hotels.
- All meals as per the itinerary.
- Sight-seeing as per the itinerary.
Does not include:
- International airfare.
- Visa fees.
- Tips & Portage.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
Departure Dates: Wednesday arrival in Beijing.
- : 08 & 22
- : 06 & 20
- : 03 & 17
- : 01 & 22
- : 05 & 26
- : 02, 09 & 16
Arrive Beijing: (Indian Dinner)
- On arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel by the local guide. In the evening we are visit the famous Acrobatic show in the evening, then you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant .Overnight at the hotel.
Beijing (Breakfast/Indian Lunch/Indian Dinner)
- Depart from hotel in the morning to visit the biggest public square in the world, Tian’anmen Square conquers you with its grandeur at the first sight. Then you are leaded to Forbidden City. It is the imperial palace for 24 emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasties and the biggest ancient architecture complex in the world. You walk in the museum to see with your eyes, to touch with your hands and fell with your hearts. In the afternoon, you continue your trip to Lama Temple, which architectural styles are unique in the fact that it combines Manchurian, Chinese, Tibetan, and Mongolian aspects. Everywhere a visitor turns, expansive details and bold patterns can be found to tease and tantalize the senses. Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Beijing (Breakfast/Local Lunch/Indian Dinner)
- In the morning drive 75km to visit the Jade factory and Great Wall at Badaling pass with cable car which is the symbol of China and the wisdom of Chinese people. It is very unbelievable that Chinese succeeded in building such a great architecture with simple tools in ancient time. You continue your trip to Summer Palace. Having the largest royal park and being well preserved, it was designated, in 1960 by the State Council, as a Key Cultural Relics Protection Site of China. Containing examples of the ancient arts, it also has graceful landscapes and magnificent constructions.
Beijing/Xian (Breakfast/Packed Lunch/Indian Dinner)
- You will have a short stop and take photos in Beijing Olympic Park, where you can see the outside view of the National Stadium– Bird’s Nest and National Aquatics Center –Water Cube. Tea house will be followed after the sightseeing. Later, you will take super-fast train to Xian, Arrive Xian, in the afternoon you will visit the little Goose Pagoda and enjoy your leisure time around the Bell&Drum Tower Square. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Xian (Breakfast/Local Lunch/Indian Dinner)
- Breakfast at hotel, then depart for a Full day tour with a visit to the China’s Richest historic area, which is recognized by the UNESCO as the eighth wonder of the world, amazing Museum of the Terra Cotta Warriors which is very famous for the great underground army of the First Emperor of China, buried together with him 2200 years ago and discovered only in 1974. It is the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. Then you will visit the Meitao Factory. The rest of day is free for leisure.
Xian /Chongqing (Breakfast/ Indian Dinner)
- Transfer to the airport for your flight to Chongqing. Upon arrival in Chongqing we visit the Chongqing Zoo. Drive to the pier to embark for your wonderful Yangtze River Cruise. Before boarding the cruise we are transferred to the restaurant for early Pizza Dinner.
Yangtze River Cruise (Breakfast/Indian Lunch/Indian Dinner)
- Depart from Chongqing in the morning. The first shore excursion of cruise occurs either at Fengdu, Shibaozhai or Wanzhou, which depends on local river conditions. Lunch and dinner Prepared by our chef on the cruiser.
Yangtze River Cruise (Breakfast/Indian Lunch/Indian Dinner)
- Today pass Three Gorges namely Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge, during which take an excursion through Daning River Lesser Three Gorges. In the evening, sail through the ship locks.
- Lunch and dinner Prepared by our chef on the cruiser.
Disembark, Yichang-Shanghai (Breakfast/Indian Dinner)
- Get off the cruise to visit Three Gorges Dam in the morning. Disembark at Yichang for the flight to Shanghai. Upon arrival, be transferred to the hotel to catch up on some rest. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Shanghai (Breakfast/Indian Lunch/Indian Dinner)
- After breakfast, you will Visit a Buddhism shrine – Jade Buddha Temple, located in a crowd of Shanghai City. It is named for its two bejeweled white jade Buddha. Carved from a whole piece of white jade, the sitting jade Buddha statue is translucent with a solemn expression, displaying the excellent skill and extraordinary art of Chinese people. Yuyuan Garden has many scenic courtyards decorated with baroque rockery, pools, and flora that are all connected by corridors and passageways. After a wonderful trip today, you drive back to Shanghai, shopping at the bund, Nanjing road and TV Tower (2nd ball observation deck), which was completed on October 1, 1994. The tower has a height of 468 meters. With multi-functions of sightseeing, catering, shopping, amusement and accommodations, this tower has become the symbol of the city and a popular tourist attraction in Shanghai.
Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai (Breakfast/Local Lunch/Indian Dinner)
- Get up early this morning, you will then be transferred Suzhou by Coach. Your Suzhou tour guide will wait for you at the train station and help you to check in the hotel in Suzhou. And then, you will firstly have a sightseeing tour to Lingering Garden (1 hour) – which is one of the great four gardens in China. And then, take a short visit to Suzhou Museum (1 hour) – the masterpiece of I.M. Pei. Afterwards, continue to Silk Factory (1 hour) – a site for you to find out how silk is being made. Finally, drive back to your hotel and have a rest of this day. Transfer back to Shanghai by coach.
- Breakfast at the hotel. Get transferred to the airport for Final Departure or join us for our Add on to Japan.
Add On: Japan
Arrive Narita Airport – Tokyo (Indian Dinner)
- Today we arrive at Narita International Airport and after clearance of immigration and custom formalities, you will met by English speaking guide. Transfer to hotel in Tokyo by chartered coach. Dinner at local Indian Restaurant nearby hotel 5 mins walk.
Tokyo (Breakfast & Indian Dinner)
- After breakfast we depart for a day trip to Tokyo where we visit the following: Tsukiji Outer Market, Hamarikyu Garden, Sumida River Cruise, Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Shopping Arcade, Akihabara, and Ginza Area, Later in the evening we are transferred to the restaurant for Dinner.
Tokyo – MT Fuji – Hakone – Kyoto (Breakfast & Indian Dinner)
- After breakfast we assemble at lobby and take you to Mt. Fuji & Hakone Day Tour by chartered coach with English speaking guide visiting (Mt. Fuji)
– Mt. Fuji 5th Station (Depends on weather conditions.)
– Mt. Fuji Visitor Center
- Later we Move to Hakone visiting (Hakone);
- Cruise on Lake Ashi, Ropeway Ride, and Owakudani Valley later we drive to Odawara Station.
- Upon arrive at Odawara Station, take a bullet train to Kyoto. Arrive at Kyoto. Transfer to local Indian restaurant. Check in your hotel in Kyoto
Kyoto – Tokyo (Breakfast & Indian Dinner)
- Breakfast at your hotel. Assemble at lobby and start an excursion in Kyoto by chartered coach with English speaking guide.
- Visiting (Kyoto): Kiyomizudera Temple, Kinkakuji Temple, Nishijin Kaikan Kimono Show, Nijo Castle and Gion Area.Transfer to Kyoto Station. Take a bullet train from Kyoto to Tokyo. Upon arrive at Tokyo Station, transfer to dinner restaurant.
Tokyo – Fly out
- Breakfast at your hotel and later you are transferred to the airport to take your flight back home.